Affinity China has partnered with CILPS - Chinaâ€™s leading international luxury property show to co-host this yearâ€™s VIP dinner for 200 invited Chinese guests on September 14, 2012 in Shanghai. We would like to extend an opportunity for brands in the China Luxury Network to sponsor the gift bags at this exclusive event.
The gift bags will be presented to 200 VIP clients who have purchased real estate valued at $5 million and above over the past year. The following are ideas for effective sponsor gifts for each category. We are seeking only one sponsor for each category:
- Hotel - A complimentary nightâ€™s stay, spa or dining certificate.
- Womenâ€™s Fashion - A small gift insertion or gift certificate.
- Menâ€™s Fashion -Â A small gift insertion or gift certificate.
- Cosmetics - A full size gift of skincare or cosmetics.
- Perfume - A full size gift of fragrance.
- Luxury Car - A branded key chain and invitation for a test drive.
- Wine - A complimentary bottle of wine.
- Jewelry - A giftÂ certificate.
Please email Affinity China at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this sponsorship opportunity.
ÂRead More Â»
Determined to remain the leader in Chinaâ€™s luxury market, Louis Vuitton opened its largest Maison in Shanghai on July 18th. The Maison at Plaza 66 in Shanghai is its 16th in the world. Below is a video of the storeâ€™s opening followed by a selection of related news:Read More Â»
On June 18, the Soong Ching Ling - Miss Universe China Beauty Charity Gala was hosted by Yue Sai Kan in Shanghai. Over $2.5 million was raised that evening in support of three charities: Operation Smile, the Shanghai International Film Festival and the Shanghai Soong Ching Ling Foundation Safety For Mothers and Infants program.
Over 1,000 invited guests included a whoâ€™s who of Chinese and international business, entertainment and cultural influencers such as:Read More Â»