Affinity China / China Luxury Network is seeking a Research Assistant Intern to
support our research, event coordination and administrative tasks. The Research Assistant Intern
will be responsible for assisting in a variety of research projects in the field of luxury brands,
luxury consumption in China, social media and technology, luxury real estate and education.
The successful candidate will also provide assistance to various industry events’ planning and
coordination. The position involves social media review, basic data analysis, summarization, and
dissemination of various internal and external communications.
Current undergraduates or Masters students.
The ideal candidate will:
– have computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– be comfortable working from home and attending meetings if needed
– be able to read Chinese (required)
– be good at social media and Internet-related research
– have an interest in luxury goods and service industry
– be highly organized and responsive via email
– pay strong attention to details
– have good communication skills
Affinity China is an invitation-only private network that provides access to unique luxury, lifestyle,
and travel opportunities for China’s luxury consumers. The company’s initial partners are
internationally recognized brands and publications that understand the importance of crafting the
right offers for its members network that are culturally relevant to the Chinese.
For more information, visit http://www.affinitychina.com
China Luxury Network(CLN) is a subsidiary of Affinity China. CLN has deep base of resources for
luxury brands with critical business opportunities and operations in China. CLN provides luxury
brands with the information, intelligence and strategy to align their organizations on the China
opportunity, gain necessary intelligence and information and develop your strategy and plan.